In this video is possible to see the position of main airport in the silicon valley with 4 miles of buffer around the position of airport. Our idea is to activate an a default automatic function that when the user try to fly in that area activate immediatly a landing failsafe procededure .
VR Pad Station is an app that turns your Android smartphone or your pad into a ground station combined with a powerful digital remote control radio for use with your RC model or with your drone.
Is designed to be used on Rover, Airplane or Drones for hobby and professional use. It 's a project dynamic and evolving based on feedback from users of our community: www.virtualrobotix.com
It use mavlink 1.0 and support the firmware APM Copter , Plane and Rover
The current version is a preview suitable only for BETA testing use it carefully.
Use VR Radio only with the simulator, until new updates. This software is a valid alternative at DroidPlanner or Andropilot application. Developed inside VR Lab by Virtualrobotix community.
- Added radio calibration in GCS settings;
- Added airports locations on map, in an area of 100km from user/drone position, activated from map settings;
- Fixed minor bugs;
- Corrected gimbal settings layout on smartphones
- Added waypoint commands
- Long click on a waypoint in the list opens an editing dialog
- Option for setting the zoom when auto-pan is enabled
- Added option during the generation of polygon for set the altitude
- Added, where available, range/units/values of parameters
- 3D map in some areas with normal map type
- Now you can interact with map in the VR Radio, if RC override is not enabled
- Fixed an error in VR Radio where the channels goes directly from RC_MIN to RC_MAX
- Added failsafe and sensors status into HUD
- Added HDOP indication in the action bar
In the new revision 2.0.3 is available
We are work in progress with some advanced features as Special follow me mode , Fligh log book and VR Gimbal integration.
The App is compatible with APM Copter , Plane and Rover.
Inside the community could be possible discuss directly with developer about the new request feature .
Join us in beta testing this is the direct link to google store :
Google Community Group for manage the beta testing of VR Pad Station continue to join new member this is the link :
This is the official Virtual Robotix Discussion group about VR PAD Station 2.0.3 :
Feedback about our application are welcome ... :) In the next week we intend improve a lot the application with new feature under development.