FOXTEAM UAV CLAN

a Virtual Robotix Network Team

Dear Friends,
In this section of the forum you can tell who you are, what are your hobbies, and your experience in developing firmware, hardware, frame. In the creation of documentation, management of other community, coordination of activities' of the project. Put your link at your blog , facebook page , twitter , Etc. Etc. If you prefer you can insert your presentation in your Blog Page on Virtual Robotix and send the link in this thread.

Regards

Roberto Navoni

Views: 715

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi All,

I'm Giuseppe from Catania (Sicily) and simply I love multirotors selfmade.

My real job is really different from this wonderful technology, and for me is just a fantastic hobby.

I'll see you and talk to you soon.

^^^

Ciao a Tutti

Sono Giuseppe da Catania (Sicilia) e semplicemente la mia passione è costruire multicosi.

Esplico un'attività lavorativa che nulla a che vedere con questa splendida tecnologia, pertanto per me rimane un fantastico hobby.

Ci sentiamo presto.

Ciao - Giuseppe

Welcome Giuseppe,

benvenuto :)

I'm Erik Wittenzellner from outside Atlanta USA, my son is starting in Cinema production and I want to support him with a hand held gimbal for his Black Magic cinema camera.
I am a hobbyist and ride dirt bikes when I can.
I am looking to scratch build a rig and use the 3axis controller to drive it.
Looking forward to starting this project and hope I can get a decent working gimbal in the next months.

RSS

Events

© 2019   Created by Roberto Navoni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service