FOXTEAM UAV CLAN

a Virtual Robotix Network Team

Multipilot 2.0 - AP32 Building Log realtime update. The next gen cpu for your Arducopter.

Hello everyone,
a year and a half ago came Multipilot 1.0 an inertial platform for applications and semi-professional hobby. After the excellent results obtained from the marketing of these cards, and participation in development projects as open source and Aeroquad Arducopter and 'born www.virtualrobotix.com community.
Today our community is proud to present the evolution of our project: Multipilot 2.0 ST.

The characteristics of Multipilot 2.0 are:

• Hardware:
    • ARM7  Cortex-M3 processor STM32F103VET6. 72 Mhz
    • Flash 512 Kbytes RAM 64 Kbytes
    • 16-bit Timer 4
    • SPI 2 (ADC Interface, MicroSD connection)
    • I ² C 2 (First I2C (sensor), Second I2C control until ESC 12)
    • USART 5 (GPS, DEBUG Console, XBee Pro Telemetry)
    • USB 1 (Upload Firmware, Debug Console, Power Board for Debug)
    • CAN 1 (Interconnection with Professional ESC 1 Mbit update rate)
    • 6 PWM Output Bit 16 (ESC / Servo Control)
    • 8 PWM Input 16 Bit (RC Input Channel, accept PPM SUM)
    • 8 Analog Input 12 Bit.
    • Professional 4 layers PCB.
    • DC: DC 30 V (6s Lipo): 5 volts and 3.3 volts
  • Sensor Board:
    • Diydrones OilPan . (High quality entry level board)
    • LN Professional Sensor Board: 3 Axis Accelerometer, 3 Axis Gyroscope, 3 Axis Magnetometer , 10 HZ Gps ,   High Quality Sensor for certify professional application.
  • IDE and Development tools:
    • Arduino IDE.
    • Arm GCC Toolchain.
    • Fully compatible with arduino wiring language.
  • Firmware:
    • On this platform will be available a lot of RC library developed by Virtualrobotix and Diydrones community.
    • Standard software will be an improved revision of Arducopter , Ardupilot , Multiwii , Aeroquad . The first revision of code will be Arducopter NG .
    • MultiFox Rev 4 special  Arm Edition.
  • Special Feature :
    • Multipilot 2.0 is fully compatible with ArduPilotMega DiyDrones Board.
    • OEM revision of Multipilot 2.0 available.

P.S.

Thanks to Sandro for His Beautifull Renders of Multipilot 2.0

Views: 7163

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Friends,

is available on the repository first pre alpha revision of VROS distribution It's only first test program that i use to check the basic functionality of the boardd using ChibiOS , but it is a good starting point to undertand multi tasking philosophy

Best

Roberto

Great News Multipilot32 Support VROS and libmaple for monotask no OS application :)

I'm doing today some test ... now is not only available the USB functionality and i2c all the other function work fine.In the next day will be available the i2c support.

So now is possible to start to check the ArmFox on your MP32 platform :)

In the next day i put on repo the lib and source code. if you need more info contact me in private message.
Roberto

Dear Friends,

today i finish to compile port the Arducopter NG 32 to his new cpu ... that is a great news for me , and for my wife ,too .. these night i finish to work on the project normally around the 3.00 AM ;)

So at this point I start with the debug , I hope that in the next day the people that will be recived the Multipilot start  to help me in this huge project ;) There're a lots of things to do :)

So in the middle of the next week i doing an webinar .. i found this beautiful platform called freewebinar that we can test , It support until 150 people connected . I hope that we don't have all that problem that we had with skype in last presentation .. so in the Webinar ... i presente , the ide , the library and the code that you had see in  my video in this months ... i hope that for that time the last firmware will be flyable .... I try .. :)

That's all

Best

Roberto

Dear Friends ,

is available some demo code for your Multipilot 32. Check the repo and try to upload it. More info inside Getting Started Thread.

Best

Roberto

great news!!!!!!!

i am a question:

where can i buy multipilot?

hi loic,
I sent you a PM to answer your question.

Elisa

thanks you very much lisa!

now i wait that the software come in :)

i hope you will create your own imu shield because arducopter(apm shield) has lots of problems of quality!!on top of that it s very expansive!!a imu like fussi on rcgroup would be perfect

Hi Elisa,

This sounds perfect.  I'd love to hear how I might get my hands on one of these to start doing some testing as well.  Are they for sale yet?

Dear Friends,

this night I upload on repository the first revision of Arducopter NG for Multipilot32 , is not yet flyiable , but i think that tomorrow i can try to fly it :)

So going on repo in download section and check the code : http://code.google.com/p/multipilot32/downloads/list

Goodnight

Roberto

thanks roberto

i am waiting for the first video before to order one!!i like this board and i hope you will have a more cheaper imu shield!!!!!!!!!!!!i know you work hard

Dear Friends,

i upload last revision of library and code on repo ... Now I update also the doc I found a small error on id of pwm output port .

This revision is ok for PWM is mapped on PWM_OUTPUT0 ,1,2,4 the Motor1,2,3,4 The Pmw Output 3 is not yet right mapped.

I'm using PPMSUM radio rx connected on PWM_IN4

The main bug to solve before to doing first fly is to understand why don load the parameter when i power on quad i need to initialize it using Arducopter Configurator.

Here you can found my last update

http://code.google.com/p/multipilot32/downloads/list

Best

Roberto

roberto you do a good work!

RSS

Events

© 2019   Created by Roberto Navoni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service