FOXTEAM UAV CLAN

a Virtual Robotix Network Team

Oyvind Amundsen's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"My Q-bot micro quad arrived yesterday Did test it using theQ-BOT  TX module connecte…"

Oyvind Amundsen replied Apr 23, 2013 to Vr Radio RC ( New Name more simple to understand the functionality)

9 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Oyvind Amundsen

"The tracking info for my Q-bot now shows that it have arrived Norway. So if I have s…"

Oyvind Amundsen replied Apr 19, 2013 to Vr Radio RC ( New Name more simple to understand the functionality)

9 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Oyvind Amundsen

"Found this over at the phoenixpilot forum:i believe the advantage of 6h over 6m is o…"

Oyvind Amundsen replied Apr 5, 2013 to Testing different GPS modules

1 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Oyvind Amundsen

"Still waiting for my Q-BOT micro quad from HobbyKing that I plan to use testing Robe…"

Oyvind Amundsen replied Apr 5, 2013 to Vr Radio RC ( New Name more simple to understand the functionality)

9 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Oyvind Amundsen

"Did visit hobbyking.com today, and found that my Q-BOTorder have (at last) gone from…"

Oyvind Amundsen replied Mar 27, 2013 to Vr Radio RC ( New Name more simple to understand the functionality)

9 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Oyvind Amundsen

"Hi Roberto, Is it possible to add support so PlayStation/Xbox controllers can be use…"

Oyvind Amundsen replied Mar 26, 2013 to Vr Radio RC ( New Name more simple to understand the functionality)

9 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Oyvind Amundsen

"Hi Angelo, great to hear that WinRar solved the problem Best Oyvind"

Oyvind Amundsen replied Jul 31, 2012 to Virtual Robotix Universal IDE

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Guillaume Helle

"I used WinRAR from http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm (free download) Do you get the…"

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Guillaume Helle

"In c:\Lavoro\ Then you get c:\Lavoro\vr-universal-ide\.... If you do that, you do no…"

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Guillaume Helle

"I'm running Win7 64 bit and can start Eclipse without any errors But i found that if…"

25 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Guillaume Helle

RSS

Events

© 2019   Created by Roberto Navoni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service