FOXTEAM UAV CLAN

a Virtual Robotix Network Team

Roberto Navoni's Discussions (496)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Fabio , the failsafe work on ppmsum but work fine only if the Drone is armed when…"

Roberto Navoni replied Aug 10, 2014 to PPM failsafe issue Dr4 II with 27 (WIP but don't safe to use DR4 II better to use SBUS receiver )

32 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Micha Heyerick

"Ciao Santino ,  allora e' normale che i motori girino quando tu armi il drone e' att…"

Roberto Navoni replied Aug 10, 2014 to Micro Brain, primi problemi (fixed)

7 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Roberto Navoni

"Ciao Santino ,  strano , cambia la direzione del comando nella ricevente di solito i…"

Roberto Navoni replied Aug 9, 2014 to Micro Brain, primi problemi (fixed)

7 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Roberto Navoni

"Great News , your is the first okta with micro brain that i know :) Send a picture o…"

Roberto Navoni replied Aug 6, 2014 to Octa Quad problem - rear lower motors won't work (fixed)

9 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Roberto Navoni

"There is also another new parameter called ATC ACC present only in new revision of f…"

Roberto Navoni replied Aug 1, 2014 to The Drone runs very slowly on the axis of Yaw

6 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Fabio Zaccaria

"Hi Micha, yes we can sell send a mail to info@virtualrobotix.com with the request. b…"

Roberto Navoni replied Aug 1, 2014 to PPM failsafe issue Dr4 II with 27 (WIP but don't safe to use DR4 II better to use SBUS receiver )

32 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Micha Heyerick

"Hi Fabio, what's the configuration of  your drone ?  What propeller ? Motors and Whe…"

Roberto Navoni replied Jul 31, 2014 to The Drone runs very slowly on the axis of Yaw

6 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Fabio Zaccaria

"Hi Stuart, we put online new update , now you can upload the OktoQuad version with m…"

Roberto Navoni replied Jul 30, 2014 to Octa Quad problem - rear lower motors won't work (fixed)

9 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Roberto Navoni

"Hi Stuart, i discuss with Luca about your iusse , we doing some test here in our lab…"

Roberto Navoni replied Jul 29, 2014 to Octa Quad problem - rear lower motors won't work (fixed)

9 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Roberto Navoni

"Hi Stuart , now i'm out of office , tomorrow i can ask to Luca to check i think that…"

Roberto Navoni replied Jul 27, 2014 to Octa Quad problem - rear lower motors won't work (fixed)

9 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Roberto Navoni

RSS

Events

© 2019   Created by Roberto Navoni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service